||Our client located in Markham is currently looking for a Bilingual (English/French) Customer Service Representative to join their team.
What's in it for you:
- Work for a leader in its industry
- Opportunity to work from home if desired after about 1 year of work
- Excellent compensation package
- Opportunity for growth
- 3 weeks vacation starting 1st day of work, plus additional personal days
- Health benefits and RRSP company match-plan
- Work schedule provided at least 2-3 weeks in advance
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests via phone and email
- Process work orders in a timely manner
- Communicate with technicians to troubleshoot service issues
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts between 6:00am and 11:00pm, as well as weekends (1-2 weekend days a month) and some holidays
- Any other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate must have/be:
- Fluently bilingual in English & French (verbal and written)
- A minimum of 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good typing skills (minimum 45wpm)
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION!
BlueSky Personnel Solutions is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes resumes from all interested. We thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for a pre-screen and/or an interview will be contacted.